After 3 months of hard work, Cyber-Duck have produced a winning brand and website for Sterling Card.
Sterling Card is a UK prepaid credit card company providing internationally accepted prepaid MasterCard (initially aimed at the UK market). Sterling Card is accepted in 25 million locations and over 1 million ATMs worldwide wherever the MasterCard acceptance mark is displayed.
On the site users can easily apply for a prepaid MasterCard which is easy to top-up for free in UK Post Offices and online. The benefits of a Sterling Card are clear as customers can enjoy the security and freedom of a MasterCard credit card without running up debts as there no interest charges or hidden fees.
What Cyber-Duck Did
We worked on the following:
- Design of the Prepaid MasterCard Credit Card itself
- Full brand development ranging from logo design to branding guidelines for all print and web material
- Complete website design and development
- Advanced sales tracking systems
- Banner/poster/flyer campaigns (online and offline)
- User-guide brochure for new cardholders
- Business cards / letterhead design
- Full online marketing campaign including affiliates sourcing
- Traffic stats and search engine ranking analysed monthly in a jargon free, easy to understand traffic report
Cyber-Duck are actively marketing Sterling Card on the internet via Search Engine Marketing and Optimisation, affiliate schemes and online campaigns and targeted micro sites. Cyber-Duck are also running an extensive analytical campaign with real time reporting to measure conversions and sales.
What we thought
Adding Sterling Card to Cyber-Duck's client list is a great honour. Jan Bencko and Sylvain Reiter have produced some stunning results on the design and development side of the project. We work with Sterling Card's management team on a daily basis and are an integral part of their team, planning and implementing marketing and creative strategies. We are proud to have been working with them from the embryonic business plan stage, and enjoy monitoring consumer conversions on an hourly basis and spearheading all aspects of the online marketing, media buying, usability and campaign management.