Are you an Account Manager who is aspiring to make a huge impact in a business that is growing from 50 staff to 100 working at the cusp of digital innovation? We have an exciting mission for an Account Manager professional with at least 2-3 years of experience.
Cyber-Duck is an award-winning digital agency that delivers user experience, digital optimisation and technology solutions for clients.
This role is based either in our HQ, Elstree (outside the pandemic) or remotely. We communicate through ClickUp, Slack and Zoom.
We are an equal opportunity company and value people from all backgrounds. We provide a relaxed, creative and supportive environment that empowers you to do be at your best.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Account Manager. With a top-notch team Project Management Office (PMO), UX Designers, Software Developers and Marketers, your main goal is to manage Client Relationship Management and support the team in delivering of digital projects. You will be confident working with different stakeholders both internally and clients to both motivate, distil and drive requirements through to ongoing account management. You will be a confident relationship builder, and relish working within an agency environment and display a positive 'can do' attitude. You will be a team player, but not be afraid to have an opinion.
This role is based at Elstree, Hertfordshire along with remote working during the pandemic.
- Client Relationship Management - ensuring that we reflect the client’s business, reflect project objectives and maintain client satisfaction
- Support the team in the delivery of digital projects
- Internal and 3rd Party relationship management - to liaise with other teams within the business to ensure timely and efficient delivery of projects (PMO, Development, UX)
- Supportive of all team members to ensure consistent delivery across the team through providing clear direction
- Work with all team members on the account (and within the business) to ultimately deliver against the strategic direction of the account, to help identify new approaches for growth and to help differentiate Cyber-Duck from others in the marketplace
- Financial control – maintain commercial focus
- Account Administration and documentation
- Be creative whilst operating at an efficient and effective level to deliver and report against specific campaign goals
- Comply with all ISO and internal business processes
- Solid understanding of the web industry, with hands-on experience of managing the delivery of large/medium-scale digital projects for the web from brief to the finished product
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with the team and clients, and the ability to solve problems or resolve conflicts calmly and professionally should they arise
- Experience of working within a SME, challenger agency or start-up environment
- Experience in an agency environment is preferable.
Universal benefits from day 1:
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 30 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
Flexible benefits to choose from after probation:
- Gym membership
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
- Additional holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
- Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
The interview process starts with an informal phone call with our HR Manager, Tara, before a more formal interview process with your potential Line Manager.
Tara Kellam - HR Manager
Tara, our HR Manager would love to hear from you. Tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role with a copy of your CV and if you have one, a link to your portfolio.