Are you a Bid Writer who is aspiring to make a huge impact in a business that is growing from 50 staff to 100 working at the cusp of digital innovation? We have an exciting mission for a Bid Writer professional with at least 3 years of experience.
For over 15 years, Cyber-Duck has delivered impactful change for our clients' complex websites and digital strategies. We combine innovative strategic planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results all over the world, at scale. Cyber-Duck is a specialist digital transformation agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Bid Writer.
With a top-notch team Project Management Office (PMO), UX Designers, Software Developers and Marketers, your main goal is to find and review tenders for submission for new business opportunities for us and be confident working with different stakeholders internally and clients.
This role is remote working.
- Find, review and qualify tender-related new business opportunities
- Find and submit the agency on relevant tender portals and renew our status where appropriate
- Lead on the strategy, written content, commercial response, and submission of tenders and proposals
- Write & create material for tenders, pitches, proposals and new business presentations
- Where applicable, coordinate with other team members and subject matter experts for input into our bid responses
- Maintain our bid submission calendar
- Improve and maintain our bid/proposal asset library to assist with the production of pitches, proposals and RFP responses
- Develop targeted marketing material for bids, client meetings and business development activities including case studies and sector-based content
- Act as quality control for tender and new business outputs
- Run PRAs and the continual improvement process of our bid submissions
- Coach and develop the skills of the wider growth team in best practice regarding tender writing and submissions
- Ensure we meet tender deadlines without compromising on quality
- Guide the team on which tenders to prioritise to ensure the best possible results for the agency
- 3 years plus on Bid writing for Digital Agencies.
What are the benefits?
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 28 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
- Additional holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
- Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
Tara Kellam - HR Manager
Tara, our HR Manager would love to hear from you. Tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role with a copy of your CV and if you have one, a link to your portfolio.
What are the next steps?
- We aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call with our HR manager, Tara, before a more formal interview with your potential line manager.
We look forward to hearing from you.