For over 15 years, Cyber-Duck has delivered impactful change for our clients' complex websites and digital strategies. We combine innovative strategic planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results all over the world, at scale.
Our ISO certified UX and Web Development methodology delivers deep levels of user insight and ensures stakeholder alignment. Through accessibility, data, technology and DevOps research we develop future-friendly strategies. Established in the UK, our global team gives us unlimited scale, breadth and depth.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Digital Campaign Lead!
Our agency marketing function needs to generate at least £15m worth of enquiries every year. We're looking for a digital agency marketing superstar to join our team. You will be working with a small but talented multidisciplinary internal team responsible for driving forward our agency. We're looking to hire, a dynamic, experienced and well-rounded digitally focused campaign lead (or senior marketer) that is ace at initiating and delivering lead generation, client retention and brand awareness campaigns that will generate qualified leads and sales through various channels. In the past running and promoting events has been a key driver of business so the ideal candidate should have experience organising, promoting and running virtual and physical events. The relevant candidate would have at least 5 years-experience in a mixture of web design, content strategy, digital optimisation and channels like LinkedIn and Twitter as well as social media and CRM. You will also be well versed at understanding lead generation, client retention but also understand the impact of brand awareness marketing and R&D.
Flexible to work from home for a lot of the week. Main office is Elstree. Work in Elstree office at least 1- 2 days a week. Possible to work in Farringdon as and when there is space or the team are there.
1. STRATEGY – Ability to question and develop creative campaigns and leverage different types of media (e.g. video), audiences and segmentations, budgets and concepts through an integrated/cross-channel strategy based on qualitative and quantitative data
2. DELIVERY - Execution and implementation of campaigns across the relevant channels such as CRM, paid, organic, directories and social against objectives and KPIs.
3. QUALITY CONTROL – The right candidate will go into the depth and breadth of the tasks to ensure the messages and campaigns are setup correctly using experts and others where needed. You will have the ability to oversee the quality and create new processes and checklists (to ensure that the next campaign is always more efficient)
4. COMMUNICATOR – We need someone who can work in an agile team and communicate frequently and effectively through different reporting methods (e.g. EOD/EOW updates). We will expect you to be able to co-work on tasks to ensure they are driven by a multi-disciplinary team.
5. KNOWLEDGE – As a digital first business, we use various tools like a Wiki and PM tool to manage knowledge and oversee workflows and processes. You will need to ensure knowledge is shared through our wiki, shows-and-tells and retrospective meetings.
As the subject matter is technical we are looking for a T-shaped B2B marketer ideally with digital agency or software marketing experience. As design and content is very important we are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Analytics - Analytics experience with GA, GTM and other optimisation tools.
- Data skills - Data science experience and understanding of how to structure data and tags as well as write formulas. A nice to have would be building and filtering target lists.
- Writing briefs - Briefing experience to a point where they can go into detail in briefs and tasks to ensure work is delivered correct first time round.
- Running events – Proven experience running online and offline events and setting up the logistics for them including negotiating with speakers.
- Writing – Ability to write about complex technology write to a point where the candidate can create messages and copy for banners and landing pages on their own.
- Creative content skills - Experience with sketching, wireframes and annotating designs and storyboards so that the wider team can understand their vision.
- Presentation skills - Presentation skills to highlight campaign visions and tactical plans within short spaces of time.
- Proven Managerial skills - Strong managerial and organisational skills around time management for themselves and within a team.
What are the benefits?
A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
30 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with an extra day for every year of service
Private health insurance package
Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
A laptop and a (discretional) mobile phone
EMI share option scheme
A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
Cycle to work scheme
Car leasing scheme
Medical insurance upgrades
Additional pension contributions
Mental health and wellbeing support
Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
Sound good? How to apply...
Simply send us a short email with Digital Campaign Lead as the title to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you'd be a great fit for this role and a link to your CV and if you have one.
What are the next steps?
- We'll aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Who are we and what do we value?
Over the past 14 years, Cyber-Duck has built up a reputation and won awards for delivering exceptional work for clients and for creating inspiring products in our R&D labs. Our clients in recent years have included the Bank of England, Thomas Cook, Cancer Research and many more. The reason for this reputation is our fantastic and diverse team of 45 passionate experts.
We run the popular meetup The Digital Pond, speak at and attend conferences all around the world, and share our knowledge through the UX Companion app.
We are and have always been 100% independently owned. We have an EMI share option scheme which we offer to all team members.
The things we really value in our team are:
- Excellence at the core - Consistently delivering to a high standard
- Adaptive to change - Calm and positive in the face of adversity, and open to new challenges
- Relentless - Dependable and willing to go the extra mile
- Selfless - Value your impact on the bigger picture above all