We are searching for a Drupal Developer to join our friendly, amazing and talented team here at Cyber-Duck.
For over 15 years, Cyber-Duck has delivered impactful change for our clients' complex websites and digital strategies. We combine innovative strategic planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results all over the world, at scale. Cyber-Duck is a specialist digital transformation agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Drupal Developer. With a top-notch team Project Management Office (PMO), UX Designers, Software Developers and Marketers, your main goal is to deliver quality and robust solutions for a range of clients. You will be confident working with different stakeholders both internally and with clients to both motivate, distil and drive requirements. You will be a confident Drupal Developer and relish working within an agency environment and display a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
This role is remote working.
- Deliver quality, robust solutions for a range of clients.
- Attend client meetings to gather briefs and communicate ideas
- Run code reviews
- Train and mentor junior developers
- Help our CTO define and enforce quality engineering standards
- Use forward-thinking DevOps processes for deployments
- Support the QA team and embrace automation to find and fix bugs
- Strong 3+ years of Drupal 8
- Management tools such as JIRA, Git and BitBucket
- Liaison with clients
- Mentoring and coaching others
What are the benefits?
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 28 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
- Additional holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
- Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
Tara Kellam - HR Manager
Tara, our HR Manager would love to hear from you. Tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role with a copy of your CV and if you have one, a link to your portfolio.
What are the next steps?
- We aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call with our HR manager, Tara, before a more formal interview with your potential line manager.
We look forward to hearing from you.