Are you an Account Manager who is aspiring to make a huge impact in a business that is growing from 50 staff to 100 working at the cusp of digital innovation? We have an exciting mission for a Junior Account Manager professional with at least 2-3 years of experience.
For over 15 years, Cyber-Duck has delivered impactful change for our clients' complex websites and digital strategies. We combine innovative strategic planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results all over the world, at scale. Cyber Duck is a specialist digital transformation agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research. We are Best Companies accredited, and voted as the UK's 100 best small companies to work for in 2021.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Account Manager. With a top-notch team Project Management Office (PMO) UX Designers, Software Developers and Marketers, your main goal is to manage Client Relationship Management and support the team in delivering digital projects. You will be confident working with different stakeholders both internally and clients to both motivate, distil and drive requirements through to ongoing account management. You will be a confident relationship builder, and relish working within an agency environment and display a positive 'can do' attitude. You will be a team player, but not be afraid to have an opinion.
What a typical day looks like
No day is quiet at Cyber-Duck!
You will report to the Account Director
Where is it based?
This role is primarily remote. We hire people that are based remotely, outside of Greater London, UK. We adopt a Remote First working policy. However, we will want to meet up in person on a monthly and/or quarterly basis for key company events/meetings for which we will fly you over to the UK.
Key duties include
- Client Relationship Management - ensuring that we reflect the client’s business, reflect project objectives and maintain client satisfaction
- Support the team in the delivery of digital projects
- Internal and 3rd Party relationship management - to liaise with other teams within the business to ensure timely and efficient delivery of projects (PMO, Development, UX)
- Supportive of all team members to ensure consistent delivery across the team through providing clear direction
- Work with all team members on the account (and within the business) to ultimately deliver against the strategic direction of the account, to help identify new approaches for growth and to help differentiate Cyber-Duck from others in the marketplace
- Financial control – maintain commercial focus
- Account Administration and documentation
- Be creative whilst operating at an efficient and effective level to deliver and report against specific campaign goals
- Comply with all ISO and internal business processes
- Solid understanding of the web industry, with hands-on experience of managing the delivery of large/medium-scale digital projects for the web from brief to the finished product
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with the team and clients, and the ability to solve problems or resolve conflicts calmly and professionally should they arise
- Experience of working within a SME, challenger agency or start-up environment
Desirable skills include:
- Experience in an agency environment is preferable.
What are the benefits?
You'll be working in a team that wants to deliver the best for our clients. As such, we offer:
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours, and the ability to work remotely
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- 28 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Discretionary Christmas break in addition to annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Technology to support you; MacBook Pro, peripherals, software- the best tools for the job
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
Tara Kellam - HR Manager
Tara, our HR Manager would love to hear from you. Tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role with a copy of your CV and if you have one, a link to your portfolio.
What are the next steps?
- We aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call with our HR manager, Tara, before a more formal interview with your potential line manager.
We look forward to hearing from you.