We are looking for a mid-to-senior QA analyst to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You will be ensuring the quality of a variety of different products that our technology team produces. We are looking at improving the automation of our testing processes, so experience with setting up and maintaining testing suites will be a big part of this role.
Building robust well-designed web and mobile applications is at the core of what we do. Ensuring our engineers are producing quality from user-experience to security of an application will be your responsibility.
Where is it based?
We're flexible about location, but primarily you'll be based in one of our 4 offices, depending on what is most suitable for you and us.
- Farringdon, London
- Elstree, Hertfordshire
- Leeds, Yorkshire
- Faro, Portugal
What you’ll do
- Attend client meetings and work with clients
- Clearly communicate testing plans and progress all the way to UAT
- Design and implement automated testing suites based on clear user stories and acceptance criteria
- Maintain regression testing scripts and automated pipelines
- Utilisation of W3C, Google Products and others to test accessibility and compliance to AA standards
- Participate in testing projects under both Agile and Waterfall workflows
- Manage on-going post-launch support via a Helpdesk ticketing system
- Communicate with team on issues and follow them through to resolution
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills and team mindset
- Writing automated tests and running regressions of complex applications
- Experience with testing web application performance
- Good knowledge of web accessibility standards
- Experience testing user experience, content and security
- Troubleshooting issues found and providing suggestions on how to fix
What are the benefits?
- A competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 30 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and a (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
- Gym membership
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
- Additional holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
- Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
Sound good? How to apply
Simply send us a short email to email@example.com, telling us why you'd be a great fit for this role, and a link to your CV and if you have one, your portfolio.
What are the next steps?
- We'll aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you.