We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You'll be coordinating and working closely with our multidisciplinary production team and as the primary point of contact with a diverse range of clients to successfully deliver projects according to agreed scope, timelines, and budgets.
Cyber-Duck is an award-winning digital agency that delivers user experience, digital optimisation and technology solutions for clients.
This role is based either in our HQ, Elstree (outside the pandemic) or remotely. We communicate through ClickUp, Slack and Zoom.
We are an equal opportunity company and value people from all backgrounds. We provide a relaxed, creative and supportive environment that empowers you to do be at your best.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Senior Project Manager.
This role is based at Elstree, Hertfordshire along with remote working during the pandemic.
- Create and deliver project plans and revise to meet changing needs and requirements
- Organise and facilitate meetings with clients and the team, recording requirements and feedback, and communicating clearly and effectively
- Coordinate resources and activities to ensure projects are successfully delivered as agreed
- Oversee and manage project scope, timelines, and budgets
- Ensure everyone is clear on the project status and progress
- Help to monitor project management standards and look for opportunities to continually improve
Required skills and experience
- Experience managing digital projects working with creative or technical teams
- Experience applying an agile framework (Scrum, SAFe, etc) and leading agile ceremonies
- Solid understanding of the web industry, with hands-on experience leading the delivery of large-scale digital projects for the web from brief to the finished product
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with the team and clients, and the ability to solve problems or resolve conflicts calmly and professionally should they arise
- Experience working with clients and setting/managing expectations
- Experience facilitating and leading meetings with clients
- Superb written communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
- An Agile, PMP or Prince II certification would be a plus
- Previous creative or technical agency experience
- Knowledge of product management and digital product lifecycle management
- Knowledge of open source web technologies
- Knowledge of user-centred design
Universal benefits from day 1:
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 30 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
Flexible benefits to choose from after probation:
- Gym membership
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
- Additional holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
- Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
The interview process starts with an informal phone call with our HR Manager, Tara, before a more formal interview process with your potential Line Manager.
Tara Kellam - HR Manager
Tara, our HR Manager would love to hear from you. Tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role with a copy of your CV and if you have one, a link to your portfolio.