We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You'll be coordinating and working closely with our multidisciplinary production team and as the primary point of contact with a diverse range of clients to successfully deliver projects according to agreed scope, timelines, and budgets.
For over 15 years, Cyber-Duck has delivered impactful change for our clients' complex websites and digital strategies. We combine innovative strategic planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results all over the world, at scale. Cyber-Duck is a specialist digital transformation agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Senior Project Manager. With a top-notch team Project Management Office (PMO), UX Designers, Software Developers and Marketers, your main goal is to design and implement innovative technical solutions to a high standard for a range of clients. You will be confident working with different stakeholders both internally and clients to both motivate, distil and drive requirements. You will be a confident Senior Project Manager and relish working within an agency environment and display a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
This role is remote working.
- Create and deliver project plans and revise to meet changing needs and requirements
- Organise and facilitate meetings with clients and the team, recording requirements and feedback, and communicating clearly and effectively
- Coordinate resources and activities to ensure projects are successfully delivered as agreed
- Oversee and manage project scope, timelines, and budgets
- Ensure everyone is clear on the project status and progress
- Help to monitor project management standards and look for opportunities to continually improve
Required skills and experience
- Experience managing digital projects working with creative or technical teams
- Experience applying an agile framework (Scrum, SAFe, etc) and leading agile ceremonies
- Solid understanding of the web industry, with hands-on experience leading the delivery of large-scale digital projects for the web from brief to the finished product
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with the team and clients, and the ability to solve problems or resolve conflicts calmly and professionally should they arise
- Experience working with clients and setting/managing expectations
- Experience facilitating and leading meetings with clients
- Superb written communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
- An Agile, PMP or Prince II certification would be a plus
- Previous creative or technical agency experience
- Knowledge of product management and digital product lifecycle management
- Knowledge of open source web technologies
- Knowledge of user-centred design
What are the benefits?
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 28 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
- Additional holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
- Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
Tara Kellam - HR Manager
Tara, our HR Manager would love to hear from you. Tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role with a copy of your CV and if you have one, a link to your portfolio.
What are the next steps?
- We aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call with our HR manager, Tara, before a more formal interview with your potential line manager.
We look forward to hearing from you.