We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You'll be coordinating and working closely with our multidisciplinary production team and as the primary point of contact with a diverse range of clients to successfully deliver projects according to agreed scope, timelines, and budgets.
For over 15 years, Cyber-Duck has delivered impactful change for our clients' complex websites and digital strategies. We combine innovative strategic planning with content, UX, creativity and technology to deliver meaningful results all over the world, at scale. Cyber Duck is a specialist digital transformation agency that works with global brands including the Bank of England, Mitsubishi Electric and Cancer Research. We are Best Companies accredited, and voted as the UK's 100 best small companies to work for in 2021.
Together, we transform digital. Now, we’re looking for you – our new Senior Project Manager. With a top-notch team Project Management Office (PMO), UX Designers, Software Developers and Marketers. We are looking for someone with experience who can design and implement innovative technical solutions to a high standard for a range of clients. You will be confident working with different stakeholders both internally and clients to both motivate, distil and drive requirements. You will be a confident Senior Project Manager and relish working within an agency environment and display a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
You will report to the Project Management Director
Where is it based?
This role is primarily based in Greater London (Elstree, Hertfordshire), UK and you may work from the office as and when required. We adopt a Remote First working policy. However, we will want to meet up in person on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
What you'll be doing
On a weekly basis you will:
- Create and deliver project plans and revise to meet changing needs and requirements
- Organise and facilitate meetings with clients and the team, recording requirements and feedback, and communicating clearly and effectively
- Coordinate resources and activities to ensure projects are successfully delivered as agreed
- Oversee and manage project scope, timelines, and budgets
- Ensure everyone is clear on the project status and progress
- Help to monitor project management standards and look for opportunities to continually improve
Qualities we look for in candidates
We're looking for applicants with:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing digital projects working with creative or technical teams
- Experience applying an agile framework (Scrum, SAFe, etc) and leading agile ceremonies
- Solid understanding of the web industry, with hands-on experience leading the delivery of large-scale digital projects for the web from brief to the finished product
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with the team and clients, and the ability to solve problems or resolve conflicts calmly and professionally should they arise
- Experience working with clients and setting/managing expectations
- Experience facilitating and leading meetings with clients
- Superb written communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous creative or Digital Agency experience would be preferable
- An Agile, PMP or Prince II certification would be a plus
- Knowledge of product management and digital product lifecycle management
- Knowledge of open source web technologies
- Knowledge of user-centred design
What are the benefits?
You'll be working in a team that wants to deliver the best for our clients. As such, we offer:
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours, and the ability to work remotely
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- 28 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Discretionary Christmas break in addition to annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Technology to support you; MacBook Pro, peripherals, software- the best tools for the job
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
Tara Kellam - HR Manager
Tara, our HR Manager would love to hear from you. Tell us why you'd be a great fit for this role with a copy of your CV and if you have one, a link to your portfolio.
What are the next steps?
- We aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
- The interview process starts with an informal phone call with our HR manager, Tara, before a more formal interview with your potential line manager.
We look forward to hearing from you.