2021 will be momentous for Drupal. After the release of Drupal 9 earlier this year, the countdown to Drupal 8’s end-of-life has already begun - with the date set for next November.
Already Cyber-Duck has begun preparing many of our clients for this change, and the changes to come.
As Drupal begins to compress the timeframe between upgrades, having a good understanding of their developments and roadmap is essential.
On December 3rd (4PM GMT) we will be running a roundtable event on what you can expect from Drupal in 2021 and the years to come. Cyber-Duck's Sylvain Reiter (CSO) and Duncan Worrell (Technical Lead) will be joined by Drupal experts Matt Glaman (Bluehorn Digital), Suzanne Dergacheva (Evolving Web) and Alejandro Moreno López (Acquia).
Learn more about:
- Upgrading to Drupal 9 – Get yourself up to speed on the key dates and best practices when upgrading
- New Features – What new features from Drupal should get you excited
- The Drupal Roadmap – What does 9 tell us about the direction Drupal is shifting towards and how they will be implementing future upgrades
- Drupal in the Future – Drupal's vision for the future, Drupal 10
- Is Drupal the CMS of choice? – Does Drupal have the muscle to go against Gutenberg and the .NET options?
To join us, please sign-up below.
Register for Free
Sign up for Drupal in 2021 and Beyond – join our expert roundtable.
You will receive event invitations from the Cyber-Duck team in exchange for attending our webinar.