It’s been an interesting week at Cyber-Duck with nuts and berries being the food of choice, much in contrast to the usual KFC and Red Bull.
Yes that’s right the office has discovered Graze, those guys that send you nuts in the post. Despite their questionable idea of sustenance; we love their word of mouth marketing, getting the evangelist customers to share the wealth of free boxes with their friends.
- We saw some great talks at UX London (OK technically last week) one of our favourites being from Stephen P Anderson who showed us this amazing video from last year.
- Google’s logo changed into Pacman to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the classic game... It seems the idea was responsible for some wasted time at work.
- Coolrocks, the supplier of Lovelinks jewellery and other such brands came on board as an online marketing client; we have big plans for them as always!
- Here’s one for all you Apple fan-boys (and girls); Apple officially become bigger than Microsoft.
- Something else we’re excited about, Wired has released their iPad edition and we don’t have long until we get our office iPad to try it out!
- New site launch!! As you may have noticed we finally launched our new website this week too! Feel free to drop us an e-mail with your thoughts.
- Most importantly of all, Danny Bluestone (our MD) is getting married next week in Tel Aviv! We wish him and Anna all the luck in the world.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed our first Weekly. See you again for next week’s edition!