The demand for content, design and UX updates for digital products often exceeds an organisation’s development resources. New requests from marketing and product owners can often get delayed or be incomplete due to technical debt, lack of resources and slow development cycles.
In today’s world, being digitally agile and responsive to customer needs is imperative. But with legacy websites, complex backend systems and large IT request backlogs often restricting organisation’s efficiencies, this isn’t always achievable.
Join Cyber-Duck and Acquia on Thursday June 23rd from 4pm – 5pm BST (EDT 11am / PDT 8am) for an exclusive webinar on how low-code solutions can empower your marketing department to manage digital assets with ease and enhance customer and user experiences.
- Gareth Alexander – Drupal Technical Lead at Cyber-Duck
- Rebecca Smith – Account Manager at Cyber-Duck
- Vanessa Strydom – Senior UX Designer at Cyber-Duck
- Agnes Lind – Solutions Engineer EMEA at Acquia
Join us on Thursday 23rd June at 4pm BST (EDT 11am / PDT 8am) to learn more about:
- When (and why) to consider a low code solution
- Utilising low code for brand consolidation, improving UI and responding to CX issues
- Empowering in-house content marketers to build and deliver dynamic web pages
- Empowering developers to focus on complex code, data vulnerabilities and accessibility
- Delivering low code on Drupal websites with Acquia Site Studio
Sign-up below for free.
Delivering Fantastic Brand Experiences with Low-Code
- 23rd June 2022, 4:00pm
Join us at 4pm on Thursday June 23rd 2022.
Acquia x Cyber-Duck
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with Acquia.
Acquia is a digital experience platform (DXP) that’s built on Drupal. We recommend its powerful out-of-the-box functionality that helps you build, manage, optimise and market your websites, apps and experiences.
Cyber-Duck is an Acquia Certified Drupal Agency Silver Partner.