The demand for content, design and UX updates for digital products often exceeds an organisation’s development resources. New requests from marketing and product owners can often get delayed or be incomplete due to technical debt, lack of resources and slow development cycles.
In today’s world, being digitally agile and responsive to customer needs is imperative. But with legacy websites, complex backend systems and large IT request backlogs often restricting organisation’s efficiencies, this isn’t always achievable.
If you're interested in learning more about Acquia Site Studio or would like to request a demo, you can get in touch with us via our contact us page.
- Gareth Alexander – Drupal Technical Lead at Cyber-Duck
- Rebecca Smith – Account Manager at Cyber-Duck
- Vanessa Strydom – Senior UX Designer at Cyber-Duck
- Agnes Lind – Solutions Engineer EMEA at Acquia
- When (and why) to consider a low code solution
- Utilising low code for brand consolidation, improving UI and responding to CX issues
- Empowering in-house content marketers to build and deliver dynamic web pages
- Empowering developers to focus on complex code, data vulnerabilities and accessibility
- Delivering low code on Drupal websites with Acquia Site Studio
Acquia x Cyber-Duck
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with Acquia.
Acquia is a digital experience platform (DXP) that’s built on Drupal. We recommend its powerful out-of-the-box functionality that helps you build, manage, optimise and market your websites, apps and experiences.
Cyber-Duck is an Acquia Certified Drupal Agency Silver Partner.