Already Cyber-Duck has begun preparing many of our clients for this change, and the changes to come.
As Drupal begins to compress the timeframe between upgrades, having a good understanding of their developments and roadmap is essential.
On December 3rd (4PM GMT) we ran a roundtable event on what you can expect from Drupal in 2021 and the years to come. Cyber-Duck's Sylvain Reiter (CSO) and Duncan Worrell (Technical Lead) were joined by Drupal experts Matt Glaman (Bluehorn Digital), Suzanne Dergacheva (Evolving Web) and Alejandro Moreno López (Acquia).
- Upgrading to Drupal 9 – Get yourself up to speed on the key dates and best practices when upgrading
- New Features – What new features from Drupal should get you excited
- The Drupal Roadmap – What does 9 tell us about the direction Drupal is shifting towards and how they will be implementing future upgrades
- Drupal in the Future – Drupal's vision for the future, Drupal 10
- Is Drupal the CMS of choice? – Does Drupal have the muscle to go against Gutenberg and the .NET options?
Missed the webinar? Watch the highlights below. Please get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the full video.