Join us on February 11th (4PM GMT) for The Future of Content Strategy - Accessible, Personalised, and SEO-Friendly webinar.
After an unpredictable 2020, many organisations and institutions will need to revise their digital ecosystem – exploring consolidation of websites, the benefits of personalisation, marketing automation and content accessibility.
One of the key mistakes organisations and institutions make when redeveloping their online presence is underestimating the need to conduct accurate UX research and content audits for their content strategy.
In this webinar, Cyber-Duck will help you to design a content strategy that connects with your entire audience base and reaps the benefits of SEO.
Join us on February 11th (4PM GMT) to hear experts from Cyber-Duck and partners share their insights on consolidating your digital assets and designing a content strategy that strikes a chord with consumer habits, preferences, and search behaviour.
Learn more about:
- Audience and firmographic analysis: Defining the firmographic needs, identifying your ICPs and building personas from user habits, preferences, and search activity.
- Content fit for purpose: How to produce new digital content that meets the needs and demands of your target audience.
- Accessibility: How to ensure your website is intuitive and accessible to your entire target audience (i.e., meeting the needs of disabled users).
- Personalisation: Discover how to deliver personalisation at scale.
- SEO requirement: Designing a content strategy that aligns with the latest algorithm changes from Google.
- CMS platforms: Identifying if your CMS provides the tools and functionalities to meet your business needs.
- Content Migration: Managing how to migrate and consolidate content for large-scale websites.
Sign-up for free and be the first to hear about our speakers!
The Future of Content Strategy - Accessible, Personalised, and SEO-Friendly
Join us at 4pm on Thursday February 11th 2020.
You will receive event invitations from the Cyber-Duck team in exchange for attending our webinar.